Website is a well-oiled lead tool
A smoothly functioning website is an effective presales tool for an organization, helping site visitors to understand the company’s products, services, or solutions, and encouraging them to take the next step as an educated, qualified lead with the company’s sales force.
It is essential that a website works effectively and its performance as a lead generating tool.
Your website is instantly accessible to the world. Your brand, products and contact details are available to anyone 24/7. How do you want them to see you? Let’s say your customers and prospects Google you and your competitors before making a decision on which brand to use. It will be safe to say that their decision will be based largely on your website. So, are you showing your company and product in the best possible light? Are you giving the end-user a reason to contact you over your competitor?
Your website should be used as a gateway to communicate with your prospects. CRM is about building the relationship that will last. Done correctly, it is your sales force and aftermarket care division rolled in to one.
Being available 24/7 a website offers instant gratification. The right content and online systems can alleviate your businesses’ support and help desk’s load.
Other than the obvious – selling of goods or the generation of leads – a website can improve your bottom line by complementing and in some cases replace existing systems:
- Innovative online processes can streamline key business processes and in-so-doing save on operating expenses. Online statements, recruiting and centralized file and document libraries are just some of the opportunities that a website has to offer.
Maximize website return on investment (RoI)
To maximize website return on investment (RoI), We introduce a proven, methodical approach involving few steps:
- Professional, Polished Logo
- Balanced and Accurate Content
- Social Media Integration:
- Profile buttons | Share buttons | Facebook like box
- Search Engine friendly:
- Search engine friendly URLs | Page tags | Keywords
- Responsive / Mobile Ready
- Modern simple design
- User friendly functionality
- Quick contact & Live chat
Areas That Improve Website RoI
There are some specific areas we look at to improve website ROI:
- Usability – if the website is easy to use then your visitors will be happy and recommend your business to others.
- Informative – providing all the information a potential customer needs to make the decision to buy can be the crux of making a sale.
- Know your audience – Researching and knowing your target is very important yet
- Goals – know your goals for the website. To increase sales, Reduce staffing costs, Be a source of information for your clients